Saturday, September 1, 2012

Linking to the World!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I've just joined the Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet.  What a great way to dip your toe in.

I started this blog a few months ago partly as an exercise in discipline, partly to try my voice out and partly to see if I could connect to people who love the same things I do.  This is mostly a quilting blog, though there are a few stray posts.  I'm a newbie to the blog world, so there aren't a lot of bells and whistles in my posts.  (Hoping to pick up tips as I go!)  And up until today, I've only asked a few friends to read my entries.  But I'm ready to put it out there a little bit.  Thank you for reading!

Thanks again, and I really looking forward to "meeting" you all!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maren, nice to meet you, I like your quilts (the one in your header is very cute with the sweet little animals!), and your writing. I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! For my part, I dropped by your site and love your style. Look forward to keeping up with you and that king-sized quilt!

      Delete
  2. Just been reading through some of your posts, I love your sense of humour! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the small blog meet -- it changed my blog forever the first month I joined it! You've got some great projects on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've taken the plunge and decided to come out. Now everyone else can enjoy your writing as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging, from a relative newcomer:). I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete