I always find September daunting, because school starts, birthdays happen, then Halloween, Thanksgiving and then suddenly it's Christmas!
And in between that, I find that I don't manage very much quilting (and what do you do about the gifties you're making?) (Well, I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I find that helps.)
So here I am - two weeks from my last post, and only about fifteen minutes of quilting completed. Sigh.
So here's what I've been working on. This is a baby quilt that I started a while ago, and had everything all done when I decided that I would try machine quilting, and that it would be faster than hand quilting. In theory, I was not wrong. However, I picked an absurd pattern for a first try.
I keep looking at it and thinking that maybe I should just rip it all out and do something a lot simpler, but then I just keep going. I'm going to keep it up, I guess, mostly because it would take me longer to rip it out at this point than it would to finish it!
The quilting looks great, I think it'll be worth your perseverance :)
ReplyDelete