Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quilt Con/Comic Con: Are They Really So Different?

  • I've downloaded the Quilt Con registration packet, which includes the schedule of workshops and lectures.
  • I've had my hotel room reserved since, I think, March.
  • I've spent six hours over the last couple of days poring over the registration packet and the websites of the panelists, lecturers and teachers.
  • With enough time for, at most, 6 workshops (if you did a mixture of half-day and full-day), I jotted down a list of 17.
  • My stomach dropped when I realized that "The Signature Quilt" and "Improv Round Robin" were (say it ain't so) on the same day.
really, I'm just geeking out




All of this leads me directly to one inescapable conclusion.  If there were a way for me to come to Quilt Con in costume, I surely would.

No comments:

Post a Comment